Enter Mount Point
For Windows, do one of the following:
- specify a drive letter (e.g., G:) to which the snapshot will be mounted.
Ensure that you specify an unused drive letter.
- type a mount point name (e.g., G:\mountpoint1) to which the snapshot will be mounted.
For UNIX, type the path to the symbolic link that points to the directory where the snapshot is mounted.
- /cdr_dst/testdata is the physical directory in which the symbolic link snapshot will be created
- snapshot points to the actual directory where the snapshot is mounted - /ddr_src/testdata/.zfs/snapshot/cvc_55351293/cdrdest
- the destination folder for replication is /cdr_dst/testdata/cdrdest
Run the following command to list the files in the /cdr_dst/testdata/ directory:
#ls -l /cdr_dst/testdata/
drwxr-xr-x 4 root 0 60 Oct 30 14:53 cdrdest
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root 0 52 Apr 20 10:52 snapshot -> /cdr_dst/testdata/.zfs/snapshot/cvc_55351293/cdrdest