Use this dialog box to view information about scheduled data recovery jobs. Note that all the options described in this help may not be available and only the options displayed in the dialog box are applicable to the agent for which the information is being displayed.
Indicates that this job will be a data recovery operation.
The client from which the data recovery operation is initiated.
The target client for the data recovery operation.
Where the file is to be restored/recovered.
Includes the options that were selected at the time this schedule was created.
The agent on which the data recovery operation is scheduled to be performed.
The partition or instance (if applicable for your agent) on which the data recovery operation is scheduled to be performed.
The backup set (if applicable) on which the data recovery operation is scheduled to be performed.
Additional agent-specific fields are listed below:
SQL Server iDataAgent
The type of restore job you selected:
Recovery TypeIndicates the state that you wanted the database to be left in after the restore.
- RECOVER - database fully operational
- NORECOVER - database in offline
- STANDBY - database in read-only state (transaction logs may be applied)
- For a multiple database or a full instance restore, this is the time to which you elected to restore all selected databases.
- For a single database restore, this is the backup from which you elected to restore.
- For a SQL step restore, this is the single log you elected for restore.
- For a QR Volume step restore, this indicates the selected log and all logs that occurred prior to the selected log.
Undo File Path
The path where the undo file is stored when the Recovery Type is STANDBY.