You can send alerts in the form of RSS feeds which can be automatically integrated with your web browser.
Following is an example of an RSS Feeds notification alert:
No prior configuration is required to generate RSS Feeds notification alerts.
Use the following steps to send an RSS Feeds notification for alerts:
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click Alerts.
- In the Alerts dialog box, click Add.
- On the General Information page, enter a name for the alert in the Display Name box, select a Category and Alert Type, and click Next.
- Select the clients or client groups that you want to associate with this alert and click Next.
To exclude specific client groups from receiving alert notifications, mark the client group with an 'X' mark.
- Select the notification criteria to be used and click Next.
- Select the Threshold and Notification Criteria in the Add Alert Wizard and click Next.
- On the Notification Type(s) Selection page, click the RSS Feeds tab to send the alert to an RSS feed.
- Click the Select [RSS Feeds] for notification check box and do the following:
- In the Add Token box, select a token from the list to customize the RSS Feeds notification. See Available Alert Tokens for the list of available tokens.
- If you need to provide a different RSS feed location (other than the default alerts,rss), select the location from the Select/Enter the Feed Location drop-down list.
- Click Next.
- Review your selections on the Summary page.
- Click Finish.