Viewing Details of a Block-Level Backup Job
You can view detailed information about a job, such as how many objects were backed up during a data protection operation, the job status of the job, and so on.
- In the CommCell Browser, right-click the appropriate entity and click View | Job History.
- In the Job History Filter dialog box, click Advanced.
- In the Data Protection History Advanced Filter dialog box, select the Include Backup Copy and Catalog Snapshot Jobs check box, and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Job History Filter dialog box.
- In the Job History window, right-click the job and click View Job Details to display detailed job history.
- To view processing details for a block-level backup job, in the Job Details dialog box, click the Details tab.
Details include job start time, end time, throughput. The Backup Option field displays Block Level for a block-level backup job.
- Click OK.