Full System Recovery of MySQL Database: Restoring the MySQL Server
Whenever the MySQL databases are corrupt or lost, you can restore and recover them individually.
Before You Begin
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | MySQL.
- Right-click <Instance> on the source client.
- Click All Tasks, and then click Restore MySql Server.
- Verify that the Destination Server State of the database is On-Line. If necessary, click Refresh to update the status.
- Select Data and Log.
- Select Recover and click OK.
What To Do Next
After you have completed the restore, perform a full backup of the MySQL server.