Where to DownloadThe Media Explorer software should be downloaded on a new computer.
Before You Begin
Verify that the computer in which you want to use the software satisfies the minimum requirements specified in System Requirements.
PrerequisitesYou must have a user account on the Cloud Services Web site. For instructions, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Web Site.
- In your Web browser, navigate to https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/applications
- Log into Cloud Services.
- Under My Applications, click Download Center.
- Under Category, click Tools.
- In the search textbox, type CVToolMediaExplorer.
- Choose the appropriate bit version tool and click Download.
- Save the file to a location on your local computer.
- Go to the location where you saved the Media Explorer tool, and then navigate to the <Software Installation Path>\Base folder.
- Double-click MediaExplorer.exe.