Migrating a Cloud Library
If you have a cloud library, then share the new MediaAgent with the cloud library.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Library and Drive.
- In the Library and Drive Configuration dialog box, under Available MediaAgents, select the old and new MediaAgents, and then click Add.
- Click OK.
- A message appears that asks you to configure the library, click OK.
- Expand cloud library, and record the device name.
- Click the Shared Disk Device tab.
- Expand the device that you recorded previously.
- Right-click the mount path, and then click Configure for All Selected MediaAgents.
A message appears that asks if you want to share this device with selected MediaAgent.
- Click Yes.
The new MediaAgent is now shared with the Cloud Library.