The SnapProtect Explorer Plug-In is a product add-on to Microsoft Windows Explorer that lets you access your backed-up data directly from Windows.
The Explorer Plug-In supports these operations:
- Browsing and restoring files from backup copies
- Viewing content of files on backup copies
- Creating custom views of selected files and folders from data on backup copies
- Controlling synchronization operations of files between clients
- Securely deleting files on local disks
- Sharing your files and folders with other users, and accessing their shared data
Explorer Plug-In is supported on the following Windows platforms:
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit and x64 Editions *
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Editions*
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Editions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Editions
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and x64 Editions
- Microsoft Windows 8 Editions
* Custom archives under the “My Vault” folder are not supported.