Customizing Completed with Errors Condition - Getting Started
Use the following steps to create an error decision rule to monitor errors that may occur during File System backups.
- From the CommCell Console toolbar, click Control Panel.
Under the System section, click Job Management.
- Click the Job Status on Errors tab.
From the Group Category pane, select the agent to add the decision rules for.
- By default, all file patterns are considered for the new decision rule. You can define a file pattern by clearing the All File Pattern checkbox and entering a specific file pattern in the User Defined Pattern field.
From the System Error Code area:
- If you want to include all errors, click All Error Codes.
- If you want to define a specific set of error codes, enter the error code range.
Select the job status from the On Error mark Job as drop-down list to update the job if the rule is matched.
For a SnapProtect backup job, if a decision rule with the "Completed with Errors" status is matched, the job status will be marked as "Complete".
- Click OK.
You can add more error decision rules for the selected agent, or choose a different agent to add new decision rules.
You can also set the priority for the decision rules you created by moving a rule up (higher priority) or down (lower priority) using the arrow buttons.