Job Results Directory - Getting Started
The Job Results Directory stores the job results files that are created when a job is initiated. By default the Job Results Directory is created when the software is installed. For example, the directory may reside at \Software\iDataAgent\JobResults.
Use the following steps to create a new Job Results directory on a client:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to the Client Computers node.
- Right-click the <Client> and then click Properties.
- In the Client Computer Properties dialog box, click Advanced.
- From the Advanced Client Properties dialog box, click the Job Configuration tab.
- In the Job Results Directory box, type the new path or click Browse to select the path.
- Click OK.