Excluding the Job Results Directory from a Backup Job
You can add an additional setting so that the job results directory is excluded from backup jobs.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the client and then click Properties.
- In the Client Computer Properties dialog box, click Advanced.
- In the Advanced Client Properties dialog box, click the Additional Settings tab and then click Add.
- In the Add Additional Settings dialog box, enter the additional setting details for your file system agent:
Agent Additional Setting adminCategory Type Value Windows nSkipSubclientFilesBackup iDataAgent INTEGER 1 UNIX sSkipSubclientFilesBackup FileSystemAgent STRING true
- In the Name box, type the name of the additional setting.
- In the Category box, select the category.
- In the Type box, select the data type, for example, STRING or INTEGER.
- In the Value box, enter the value.
- Click OK.