Configuring the Analytics Engine for Log Monitoring
To enable searches of log data on the Log Monitoring dashboard, you must configure the Analytics engine on a MediaAgent. The engine indexes the log data that is defined in a monitoring policy.
Before You Begin
- Determine the MediaAgent where you want to configure the engine.
- If you are not the CommCell administrator, you must belong to a user group that has the Agent Management or Administrative Management capability. The user group must be associated with the MediaAgent that you selected for the engine.
- Java 8 must be installed on the selected MediaAgent.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Storage Resources > MediaAgents.
- Right-click the MediaAgent and click Properties.
- In the MediaAgent Properties dialog box, click the Analytics Engine tab.
- Select the Configure/Deconfigure Analytics Engine check box and do the following:
- Click Browse to select (or create) a folder to store the indexed log file data.
- From the Available Analytics Engine Type pane, drag Log Monitoring to the Configured Analytics Engine Type pane.
- Click OK.
If you have a high volume of log files that you need to index, configure another engine on a different MediaAgent to avoid high processing loads on a single engine.