Installing CommVault Monitor on an Apple iPad
Install the CommVault Monitor app on your smart device to access a CommCell to view, manage, and monitor backup jobs on your smart device.If you have enabled secure connection on the Web Server (for example, your web server uses https), tap the Secure button after providing the login credentials.
A valid SSL certificate signed by a trusted certificate authority is required, for example, VeriSign. If your certificate is self-signed, log on will fail.
Before You Begin
Ensure the Web Server and Web Console software are installed on a computer that can connect to the CommServe.
For more information, see Getting Started - Setting up Web Access.
- Open the App Store application.
To quickly find the application, use your smart device to scan the following QR code or click here.
- Tap Search and type CommVault Monitor.
- Tap CommVault Monitor.
The mobile application will install automatically.
- Once the CommVault Monitor app is installed, open it and do the following:
- Type the login credentials for the CommServe in the Username and Password boxes.
- Type the web server address to connect to the CommServe in the Webserver box. For example:
- Tap Login.
This account is saved for future access.