Viewing Reports on Web Console
View the most critical information gathered from your CommCells in the dashboards and reports on Web Console. Use this information to monitor the performance of your entire CommCell environment from a single location. Information is available at the Worldwide, CommCell, and CommCell Group levels for many reports.
- Verify that data collection is enabled for the report on each CommServe computer.
For information on enabling data collection for the report, see Activating Private Metrics Reports.
- Make sure your login credentials work for the Web Console.
Your user account must be assigned to a user group that has the Report Management capability and is associated with the CommCell computer that hosts the Web Console.
If you do not have the proper login credentials, contact your administrator.
- Some reports require additional permissions or must be downloaded from the Software Store. See the individual report page for more information.
Open your web browser and type the Web Console URL provided by the administrator in the address bar.
The URL should be in the following format: http://<HostName>:<Port>/webconsole, for example: http://client.mydomain.com/webconsole.
- If port 80 is used, then you do not need to specify it in the URL.
- By default, the Web Console URL uses HTTP. You can also use HTTPS if you want to use secure access. To set up secure access, see Configure SSL on the Tomcat Server.
Type your login credentials and click Login to access the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard is displayed in your Web browser.
- View the CommCell or CommCell Group dashboard:
- To view the CommCell Dashboard, at the top of the Worldwide Dashboard, click CommCells, and then under CommCell Name, click the name of a CommCell.
- To view the CommCell Group Dashboard, at top of the Worldwide Dashboard, click CommCell Groups, and then under Group Name, click the name of a CommCell Group.
Note: You must create a CommCell Group to see the CommCell Group Dashboard. For instructions, see Creating a CommCell Group.
- View reports at the Worldwide, CommCell, or CommCell Group level:
- To view Worldwide level reports, at the top of the Worldwide Dashboard, click Worldwide Reports.
- To view CommCell level reports, at the top of the Worldwide Dashboard, click CommCells > CommCell Name, and then click Reports.
- To view CommCell Group level reports, at the top of the Worldwide Dashboard, click CommCell Groups > Group Name, and then click Reports.
The Reports page is displayed in your Web browser.