You can add CommCells to a CommCell Group in the Web Console or the Cloud Services website, and then view a dashboard and reports for only that group of CommCells.
Before You Begin
- Configure the CommCell Group link to appear.
- Your CommCell user account must be a member of the Master user group in the CommServe computer that hosts the Private Metrics Reporting Server.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- At the top of the page, click CommCell Groups.
- At the top of the page, click File > New Group.
The Add CommCell Group page appears.
- In the Group Name box, type a name for the group.
- In the Description box, type a description of the group.
- To create a Profile Dashboard, select Enable Profile.
- Under Associate to CommCell Group, select the CommCells that you want to add to the group.
- At the top of the page, click Save.
The CommCell Group now appears in the list of CommCell Groups.