Report Selection - Discovery Report (General)
Use this tab to select and generate discovery reports. The individual reports are listed and explained below.
- Review Set Posting
- Information about searched items which are added or posted to the review set will appear in the report.
- Restore Status
- Displays Restore status as Completed/Failed/None of searched items.
- Legal Hold Status
- Displays Legal hold status as Completed/Failed/None of searched items.
- Review Set Activity
- Information on operations performed on the items contained in the review set will appear in the report .
- Review Set Summary
- Information about sharing status and search items count for each review set will appear in the report.
- Legal Hold Summary
- Information about backup and retention along with count of items inside each legal hold will appear in the report.
- Search Activity
- Information about search queries that are submitted will appear in the report.
Click to save the selected options as a report template or as a script file.
When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.