Report Selection - Scratch Pool (General)
Use this tab to select the scratch pool filter criteria to be included in the Scratch Pool Report. The individual filter criteria are listed and explained below.
- All Selected Spare Groups
- Displays all scratch pools that are selected in the Select Spare Groups list in the report.
- Scratch/Cleaning pools containing fewer than N media
- Includes the both the scratch and cleaning pools containing fewer media than the number specified in the report.
- Scratch/Cleaning pools below the low watermark
- Includes both the scratch and cleaning pools that fall below the specified low watermark in the report.
- Include Media List
- Includes a list of available media.
- Exclude Standalone Libraries
- Excludes standalone libraries from the report.
Click to save the selected options as a report template or as a script file.
When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.