Log Monitoring Report - View Report
You can run the Log Monitoring Summary report from the CommCell Console where you configured Monitoring Policies. If you have not configured any Monitoring Policies, then the report returns no data.
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, select the Reports tab, and then click Other Reports > Log Monitoring Summary.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, under Monitoring Policies, select the monitoring policies that you want to include in the report.
- On the Client tab, select the client computers that you want to include in the report.
- On the Time Range tab, specify the time period for the report.
- On the Output tab, specify the format for the report output, such as HTML, Text, or PDF.
- At the bottom of the Report Selection dialog box, click Run.
The report opens in the format that you specified.