Restore Job Summary Report - View Report
To generate a default report from the Report Selection dialog box:
- Open the CommCell Console.
- On the CommCell Console menu bar, select the Reports tab, and then click Summary.
The Report Selection dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, select Data Recovery Jobs.
The Browse and Restore option is selected by default.
- On the Computers tab, select the computers and agent types that you want to include in the report.
- On the Selection tab, select any of the available options.
- On the Options tab, select any of the available options.
- On the Time Range tab, specify the time period for the report information.
- On the Output tab, specify the format for the report, such as HTML, Text, or PDF.
- At the bottom of the Report Selection dialog box, click Run.
The report opens in the format that you specified.
Options that are selected by default include:
- General Tab
- Computers Tab
- Selection Tab
- Options Tab
- Time Range Tab
- Output Tab
The default report output includes the following: