DescriptionUsers can use this utility program to predict the amount of local Domino server data that will be migrated based on specified rules.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package is automatically installed. Note that Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package can co-exist with other versions of this software.
- .NET Framework 2.0 is automatically installed. Note that .NET Framework 2.0 can co-exist with other versions of this software.
- Copy all of the predictor tool files to a directory. The directory where the nNotes.dll file is located must be part of the path environment variable.
- lnDMPredictorTool.exe must be executed with the following command-line parameter: "/path:Domino instance path".
The Domino instance path is the path in which the notes.ini file is found for the desired Domino server.
- From the tool's application window, under the Configuration section, enter the Domino partition name.
For example, to start up the tool, type:
lnDMPredictorTool.exe /path:C:\Program Files\IBM\Lotus\Domino
Domino partition name - hicks2
- From the tool's application window, enter the desired migration criteria.
For attachment include and exclude filters, use the following format: .ext1|.ext2|...|.extnFor example: