This utility will generate a report of the jobs associated with library jobs for a given time period. To obtain additional details regarding the given jobs, select the Details check box.
- On the CommServe machine, copy QProfile.exe to the software_installation_directory\Base directory.
- Run the executable from the command line or navigate to QProfile.exe using Windows Explorer.
- Select the type of the profile to be produced.
- Attempts failure
- Drive Utilization
- Select the start date, start time, end date, end time and sample interval.
- Choose the name and the location of the output file; this ties in with the Drive Utilization information.
- Press Run.
For GridStor, multiple candidate MediaAgents exist for the job to run. In some cases, an incorrect MediaAgent name will be displayed in the output.