This utility provides an interface to the user to set or unset library attributes without any communication with the CommServe subsystem.
- On the CommServe machine, copy SetLibraryAttributes.exe to the software_installation_directory\Base folder.
- Navigate to this program from Windows Explorer and run this executable file.
- The GUI will display all current attributes that are set (checked boxes) and not set (unchecked boxes) for the library that is displayed in the drop-down list at the top of the window.
- Upon selecting a different library, the corresponding attributes will be populated in the checkboxes and relevant text fields.
- Upon activating the Update button, any attributes that have been modified will be updated in the Library table for that library that is displayed in the drop-down list. If no changes have been made, the user is notified accordingly and the program closes.
The same applies if any changes have indeed been made; the user is notified of the update and the program exits.