Restore Data - OES File System iDataAgent - How To
|Overview||How To||Full System Restore|
Before You Begin:
- Review the general and agent-specific restore requirements accessed from Restore Backup Data prior to performing any restore operation.
Required Capability: See Capabilities and Permitted Actions
To restore NetWare data to a protected directory:
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the File System icon of the client computer whose System Specific Info you want to restore, click All Tasks and then click Browse Default Backup Set.
- Continue with the Browse and Restore procedure.
- When you then reach the File System Restore Options (General) dialog box, select the restore options that you want to use. The Destination folder is what will require the trustee rights.
- Click Advanced. From the Advanced Restore Options (General) dialog box, select the Impersonate NetWare User check box and type the User Name (e.g., CN=Admin.O=company) and Password of a NetWare account that has the required trustee rights to the Destination folder listed on the Restore Options dialog box.
- Optionally, from the tabs for the Advanced Restore Options dialog box, select the restore options that you want to use.
- Click OK.
- Optionally, from the tabs for the Restore Options dialog box, select the restore options that you want to use.
- If you want to schedule the job, select the Job Initiation tab from the Restore Options dialog box, click Schedule, schedule the job, and then click OK. If you want to run the job now, accept or click Run Immediately in the same tab and then click OK. The progress of the restore job can be monitored using the Job Controller.