Network Router in Cloud - Proxy Computer
Follow the steps given below to configure a proxy computer for communication between two CommServes:
- Install Windows File System iDataAgent on the Proxy Computer. For step-by-step instruction, refer to Windows File System Deployment.
During deployment, enter the fully qualified domain name of the <DataCenter CommServe>.
- If the Proxy computer and the CommServe is separated by a firewall, select the Configure firewall services option. Select the following option for firewall configuration:
- CommServe can open connection toward this machine
- From the CommCell Console of the DataCenter CommServe, expand the Client Computers node.
- Right-click the <Proxy Client> and select All Tasks | Push Firewall Configuration.