Unable to start a scheduled job after solving the issue causing the delay
By default, a delayed scheduled job starts if the problem causing the scheduling delay is rectified within 120 minutes of the original scheduled time. If necessary, you can extend the delay time using the following steps:
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the <CommServe> node and then click Properties.
- Click the Additional Settings tab and then click Add.
- In the Name box, type schedWindow. The Category and Type details will be automatically populated.
Alternatively, you can click Lookup and search for the additional setting using the Find box.
- In the Value box, type the delay time in minutes.
For example, if you type 240, then the delayed scheduled job will start if the problem causing the scheduling delay is rectified within 240 minutes.
- Click OK to save the additional setting configuration.
- Click OK.