Use the Software Store to download and deploy prebuilt Workflows on your CommCell. These Workflows can be modified and executed to perform customized tasks. New workflows are often added to the Software Store and you can download them at any time. Only Administrators can use the Software Store.
To log on to the Software Store and download Workflows, you must meet the following requirements:
- The Web Console package must be installed and deployed. For more information about installing and deploying the Web Console, see Setting Up Web Access. (The Web Console feature is not available via the Download Center on the Cloud Services website.)
You must have a user account on the Cloud Services Web site. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Web Site.
Your user account must be a member of the Master user group on the CommCell computer that hosts the Web Console.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Workflows.
- At the top right corner of the page, click Software Store.
- From the Web Console, enter your user name and password for the Web Console, and then click Login.
- In Login to Software Store dialog box, enter your user name and password for the Cloud Services site, and then click Login.
- On the Software Store page, choose how you want to download the Workflow:
GOAL ACTION Install a new Workflow Next to the workflow name, click Install.
The Workflow is downloaded and installed on the CommServe computer.
Deploy a Workflow Next to the Workflow name, click Deploy.
The Workflow is deployed on the CommServe computer. After deployment, the workflow status is changed to Up To Date on the Software Store page.
If the Workflow Engine resides on a separate computer, you must deploy the Workflow from the CommCell Console. For instructions, see Deploy a Workflow.
Update the Workflow to the latest version in the Software Store Next to the Workflow name, click Update. Update all Workflows in the Software Store to the latest version Click Update All.