Workflow Operations - Set Up Alerts for a Workflow
You can create alerts to receive notifications whenever the following occurs (among other scenarios):
- a workflow completes successfully or completes with errors
- a workflow fails to start, fails to complete, or is aborted by the system
- a workflow job is killed, resumed, or suspended by a user
Use the following steps to configure console alerts for a workflow as an example:
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click Home and then click Alert.
- From the Alerts dialog box, click Add.
- Type the alert name in the Display Name box.
- Select Job Management from the Category pane and Workflow from the Type pane, and then click Next.
- Select the workflows that you want to associate to this alert, and then click Next.
- Select the alert criteria and then click Next.
- Click the Console Alerts tab, click the Select [Console Alerts] for Notification check box, and then click Next.
- Select the notification recipients from the Available pane and then click Add.
- Review the alert selections and then click Finish.
Alternatively, you can type the recipients email address in the Email to Recipients box. Click Next.
If you want to create a different type of alert, refer to Alerts and Notifications - Generating Alerts for more information.