Workflow Operations - Import a Workflow
Workflows created by users from a different CommCell can be imported to your CommCell. To import a workflow to your CommCell, you need to upload the workflow XML file. Workflow definitions are saved as XML files.
Use the following steps to upload a workflow to your CommCell:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Workflows.
- Right-click Workflows and click All Tasks | Import Definitions.
- From your local browser window, navigate to the folder containing the workflow XML file, select the file and click Open.
- From the Bulk Import dialog box, click Import.
- Click OK to the pop up window.
- Click Close.
You will see the imported workflow in the Workflows tab. The workflow will show as Not Deployed, hence make sure to deploy it for future execution.