The SetGlobalFilteronCommCell workflow is a predefined workflow to set the Windows and UNIX global filters of the master CommCell on all registered CommCells.
Download this workflow from the Software Store. See Download Workflows from Software Store.
This workflow can be manually executed from the CommCell Console.
The workflow automates the following operations:
- Retrieves the list of CommCells registered with the master CommCell (where the workflow is executed).
- Retrieves the list of Windows and UNIX global filters on the master CommCell.
- Applies the global filters on each of the registered CommCells.
- Install and deploy the SetGlobalFilteronCommCell workflow from the Software Store.
For detailed instructions, see Download Workflows from Software Store.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- Right-click SetGlobalFilteronCommCell and then click All Tasks > Execute.
- From the Run workflow on list, select the workflow engine and click OK.
You can track the progress of the workflow job from the Job Controller.