Configuring the time the SnapProtect Software Waits for the SnapProtect Operation
- DB2 MultiNode
The SnapProtect software waits 2 minutes for the SnapProtect operation to complete. You can set this to a higher value to allow more time for the job to complete. If the job does not complete when this time expires, the SnapProtect software marks the job as failed and brings the database out of the quiesced state.
Note: The database remains in the quiesced state until this time expires.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the client, and then click Properties:
- In the Client Properties dialog box, click the Additional Settings tab and then click Add.
- In the Add Additional Settings dialog box, enter the details for the additional setting:
- In the Name box, type sDb2SnapQuiesceTimeOutMin.
- In Category box, select DB2Agent.
- In the Type box, select Integer.
- In Value box, type the value in minutes to wait for the SnapProtect operation to complete, for example 4.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Client Properties dialog box.