Allowing a Selective Copy of an Online Full Data Only Backup
Set this additional setting to allow a selective copy of an online data only full backup that you performed from the CommCell Console.
Note: This additional setting can only be used with a DB2 database that runs version 9.5 or above. Backups that you perform online full backups from the CommCell Console are eligible for selective copy.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the client, and then click Properties.
The Client Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the Additional Settings tab, click Add.
The Add Additional Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the details for the additional setting:
- n the Name box, type sALLOWONLINESELCOPY.
- In Category box, select Db2Agent.
- In the Type box, select String.
- In the Value box, type Y.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Client Properties dialog box.