Backup - Notes Database iDataAgent
|Deployment - Windows||Deployment - Unix||Configuration||Backup||Restore|
Follow the steps given below to perform the first backup:
- From the CommCell Console navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | Notes Database | <Partition>.
In the right-pane, right-click the <Subclient> and click Backup.
Databases that are not assigned to any user-defined subclient, are automatically backed up using the default subclient.
- Click Full as backup type and then click Immediate.
- You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller window of the CommCell console.
- Once the job is complete, view the job details from the Backup History. Right-click the Subclient and select Backup History.
- Click OK.
- In the Backup History tab, right-click the backup job to view the following job details:
- Items that failed during the job
- Items that succeeded during the job
- Details of the job
- Events of the job
- Log files of the job
- Media associated with the job
- Notes Databases generated on File Allocation Table (FAT) file systems
- Notes Databases generated on New Technology file systems (NTFS)
- All Domino transaction logs
- All Notes databases and templates (.nsf and .ntf), logged and non-logged, visible to the IBM Domino
- Shared mail databases
- Databases on remote computers
- Database full text indexes
- Non-database files (for example, exe, dll, ini, dir, dsk, id, box)
- Notes data stored on IBM Notes computers
Use Windows File System iDataAgent to backup Notes Data on the IBM Notes computer.