Configuration - Notes Database iDataAgent
|Deployment - Windows||Deployment - Unix||Configuration||Backup||Restore|
Once installed, configure a subclient and associate a storage policy as follows:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | Notes Database.
Right-click <Partition> and click All Tasks | New Subclient.
- In the Subclient Name box, type the name of the subclient.
- Click the Databases tab, and then click the Configure button.
- Click the Discover button.
- Select a database.
- Under the Subclient column, click to select a subclient.
- Click OK.
- Click the Storage Device tab.
Select the Storage Policy from the dropdown list.
If you do not have a storage policy created, follow the steps given below to create a storage policy.
- If you do not have Storage Policy created, follow the step given below to create a storage policy.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Policies.
- Right-click the Storage Policies and then click New Storage Policy.
- Follow the prompts displayed in the Storage Policy Wizard. The required options are mentioned below:
- Select the Storage Policy type as Data Protection and Archiving and click Next.
- Enter the name in the Storage Policy Name box and click Next.
- From the Library list, click the name of a disk library to which the primary copy should be associated and then click Next.
Ensure that you select a library attached to a MediaAgent operating in the current release.
- From the MediaAgent list, click the name of a MediaAgent that will be used to create the primary copy and then click Next.
- For the device streams and the retention criteria information, click Next to accept default values.
- Review the details and click Finish to create the Storage Policy.