SnapProtect - Huawei - MySQL iDataAgent
|Overview||Deployment - Unix||Configuration||Select Storage Array|
|Backup||Vault or Mirror Copy||Backup Copy||Restore|
- Licenses for HyperSnap and HyperClone
- Optional Smart Thin license for the thin clone feature
Set Up the Array Information
You will need the Serial Number (SN) of the Huawei storage system, which can be found in the System page of the Huawei Management Console.
The following section provides step-by-step instructions for setting up the array information.
- From the CommCell Browser, click the Storage tab and then click the Array Management icon.
- In the Array Management dialog box, click Add.
- Select Huawei from the Snap Vendor list. The Array Properties dialog box appears.
In the Name field, specify the Serial Number (SN) of the Huawei storage system.
In the Control Host, specify the management IP address of the Huawei Array.
Click Change and enter the access information of a user with administrative privileges in the Username and Password fields in Enter User Name and Password dialog box.
User should have Administrator or Super-Admin account. Both username and password are case sensitive.
Use the Description field to enter a description about the entity. This description can include information about the entity's content, cautionary notes, etc.
Click OK to save the information.