SnapProtect - Restore - Infinite Volume Backup Support Using NFS
Perform a Restore
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers| <Client> | File System | defaultBackupSet
Right-click the subclient and then click Browse and Restore.
- Click the Advanced Options tab.
Select the MediaAgent that was used during the storage policy creation from the Use MediaAgent drop-down list. This MediaAgent should be the one you installed along with your agent.
Click View Content.
- In the subclient tab, expand the defaultBackupSet and navigate to the folder you will restore.
Click Recover All Selected.
- In the Restore Options for All Selected Items dialog box, clear the Overwrite Files and Restore to same folder options.
Specify the destination path by clicking the Browse button and click OK. This will ensure that the existing files are not overwritten.
- In the Restore Options for All Selected Items dialog box, click the Job Initiation tab.
Select Immediately to run the job immediately and click OK.
- You can monitor the progress of the restore job in the Job Controller window of the CommCell Console.
- Once the restore job completes successfully, verify that the restored files/folders are available in the restore destination.
[derp] # ls /.etc