Setting the Log Backup and Command Line Backup Storage Policies after Discovering Oracle Instances
You must set the log backup, and command line backup storage policies on a discovered instance, with no configured log backup and command line backup policies.
Before You Begin
- Discover an instance for the Oracle Database by using either the automatic or manual options.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Oracle
- Right-click the instance and click Properties.
- On the Storage Device tab of the Instance Properties dialog box:
- Select the storage policy name for command line backups. Click the Command Line Backup tab, from the Storage Policy used for user command line backup of data list, select the storage policy.
- Select the storage policy name for log backups. Click the Log Backup tab, from the Storage Policy used for all Archive Log backups list, select the storage policy.
- Click OK to close the Instance Properties dialog box.