Preserving the User Permissions for Log Files on UNIX Clients for Oracle
Override the default file permissions on the ORASBT.log file, which are set to 777 to support a multiple ORACLE_HOME environment where the user-id and group-id can be different for each home. This option does not set the ORASBT permissions to 777.
Note: Once you set this option (Additional Setting), permissions are not changed back from 777.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers.
- Right-click the client and then click Properties.
- On the Client Properties dialog box, click Advanced.
- On the Additional Settings tab of the Advanced Client Properties dialog box, click Add.
- In the Name box, type sSKIPRESETORASBTLOGPERMS.
- In the Category box, select OracleAgent.
- In the Type box, select String.
- In the Value box, type Y.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Advanced Client Properties dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Client Properties dialog box.