Viewing Oracle Restore RMAN Scripts
View the script before you run it to:
- Verify that the values for the Oracle tag variables are not truncated.
- Add options to the command that are not supported through the CommCell Console.
Restores issued through the CommCell Console use the Oracle RMAN interface to run the restore. The SnapProtect software generates an RMAN script based on the options you selected from the CommCell Console.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Oracle.
- Right-click the instance, point to All Tasks and then click Browse and Restore.
- Select Latest Backup and click View Content.
- In the right pane of the CommCell Browser window, select the database, and click Recover All Selected.
- On the Restore Options dialog box, click Script Preview.
- On the Rman Scrpt for Restore Job dialog box, click OK.
- Click OK to close the Restore Options dialog box.