Archive Data Preview
This dialog box displays the following
- The rows that will be archived after clicking the Preview button on the Archive Options for Subclient dialog box.
- The search results for archived data prior to a restore.
Each page displays up to 100 archived table rows.
Navigate to the previous page of data.
Navigate to the next page of data.
1, 2, 3
Navigate to the specific page.
Table Menu icon (double arrow pointing down) after the right most column heading.
- Auto resizing the selected or all columns.
- Adding a horizontal scroll to view all table columns.
- Save the data as a tab separated CSV file.
- Email the data as a file. You are prompted for the SMTP parameters for the recipient.
- Print the data.
- Find a string in the tables.
- Filter the column heading name.
- Group the data by a specified column.
Changing the Column View
All table columns are listed by default. The column order can be changed by selecting the column name and dragging it left or right.
Hide or add columns from the data preview by following these instructions.
- Click the Table Menu icon (double arrow pointing down) after the right most column heading.
- Select Choose Columns.
- Remove columns by selecting any with a "√" next to the name. All remaining columns to the right of the removed one are shifted left.
- Add a column by selecting any without a "√" next to the name. The column is added as the rightmost column.