Backup - OSSV Plug-In
New installations and upgrades are not supported in this release.
A new solution using NetApp Logical Replication will be available in a future service pack.
|What Gets Backed Up||What Does Not Get Backed Up|
|All contents on the source volume|
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | OSSV Plug-In
- Right-click the subclient and click Create OSSV Volume(s).
- Click the Specify Destination Volume check box.
- Click the volume that needs a destination volume association from the Source Volume list.
- Select the volume on the file server where all the data will be copied from the Destination Volume drop-down list and click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Click Configure to schedule the next incremental backups after the OSSV volume is replicated on the file server.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to start the backup operation.
5.You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller window.
Once job is complete, view the details of job from the Job History.
Right-click the OSSV Plug-In Agent and click View | OSSV Volume Creation.
8.Right-click the job to:
- Resubmit the job.
- View the job details.
- View events associated with the job.
- View or send the log file associated with the job.