Backup - Sybase iDataAgent
|Deployment - Windows||Deployment - Unix||Deployment - Cluster||Configuration||Backup||Restore|
|What Gets Backed Up||What Does Not Get Backed Up|
| Sybase system databases
Sybase user databases
| Sybase application files
Operating system data
Use the File System iDataAgent to back up the above mentioned components.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | Sybase | <Instance>.
Right-click the default subclient and click Backup.
- Click Full as backup type and then select Immediate.
- You can track the progress of the job from the Job Controller window of the CommCell console.
- Once the job is complete, view the job details from the Backup History. Right-click the Subclient and select Backup History.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the job to:
- Browse the database that was backed up.
- View Failed Items.
- Resubmit the job.
- View job details.
- View media associated with the job.
- View events associated with the job.
- View or send the log file that is associated with the job.