Overview - VM Lifecycle Management - Administrator - Microsoft Hyper-V
Using VM Lifecycle Management, administrators can automate management of virtualization resources, while enabling users to create and manage their own virtual machines as appropriate to each user's job requirements.
- Define policies for VM provisioning.
- Effectively manage resources
- Set up pre-defined templates to control configuration settings, such as maximum allowable disk space and memory allocation.
Virtual Machine User Features
- Access virtual machines from a user-friendly interface (the Web Console).
- Create, customize, and clone virtual machines to suit user needs.
- Manage virtual machines.
- Create snapshots.
- Recover their own virtual machines and files.