Overview - VM Lifecycle Management
Using VM Lifecycle Management, administrators can automate management of virtualization resources, while enabling users to create and manage their own virtual machines as appropriate to each user's job requirements.
- Define policies for VM provisioning.
- Effectively manage resources
- Set up pre-defined templates to control configuration settings, such as maximum allowable disk space and memory allocation.
Virtual Machine User Features
- Access virtual machines from a user-friendly interface (the Web Console).
- Create, customize, and clone virtual machines to suit user needs.
- Manage virtual machines.
- Create snapshots and back up virtual machines.
- Recover their own virtual machines and files.