My Computers - End-User Erase
In case, you no longer use the data that was backed up, you can delete the files from their existing backups.
- Log on to the Web Console and click My Data.
Note: The size shown beside each client on the My Data page includes only data backed up by the default subclient in the default backup set
- Click the computer_name you want erase backed-up data from.
Note: The End-User Erase feature does not support erasing folders, nor simultaneously selecting files in different folders.
- Locate and identify files to erase, then use one of these methods:
- One file at a time: Right-click the file and select Erase.
- Multiple files at once: Select the check boxes of the files to be erased, and then click the Erase button located above the heading row.
The selection box in the first column of the heading row selects or clears all the displayed row checkboxes with one click.
- Click Yes to confirm and erase the files you selected.
Caution: Erasing a single version of a file is not supported by the File System End-User Erase feature. If you are browsing versions of a file, and erase one version, then all versions of the file will be deleted. That is, the file will be deleted from the backup entirely.