Configuring the Additional Setting for ACFS Support on Windows File System
To use the ACFS Support on Windows File System, configure the EnableRamDiskAndOracleACFSSupport additional setting on your client computer.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers.
- Right-click the <Client> on which you want to add the additional setting, and then click Properties.
- Click Advanced.
- Click the Additional Settings tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Name field, type EnableRamDiskAndOracleACFSSupport.
- Enter FileSystemAgent as the Category and String as the Type.
- In the Value field, type 1 to enable the disk and 0 to disable it.
- Click OK.