Firewall Configuration During Installation
You can configure firewall settings during the installation of the SnapProtect software on the client.
Select the type of firewall configuration that you want to set up between the client and CommServe computer:
- Direct Connections from the Client to the CommServe Computer (One-Way Firewall)
- Direct Connections from the CommServe Computer to the Client (One-Way Firewall)
- Two-Way Connectivity between the CommServe Computer and the Client (Two-Way Firewall)
- Connectivity to the CommServe Computer Through a Port-Forwarding Gateway
- Connectivity to the CommServe Computer Using a Proxy