Deleting the Remote Cache Contents
You can delete the SnapProtect software that was downloaded to a remote cache location. The software includes packages and update files.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Tools tab, click Add/Remove Software > Software Cache Configuration.
- In the Software Cache Configuration dialog box, click the Remote Software Cache tab, select the remote cache where you want to delete the contents, and then click Edit.
- In the Modify Remote Software Cache Information dialog box, click Delete Cache Contents.
- In the Confirmation window, click OK.
- In the Modify Remote Software Cache Information dialog box, click OK to close the dialog box.