Deleting a Remote Cache Location
If you no longer need a remote cache location, you can delete the remote cache directory that you configured in your client.
During the deletion process, you must also delete the contents of the remote cache. If you only remove the remote cache directory, the cache contents will remain in the client.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Tools tab, click Add/Remove Software > Software Cache Configuration.
- In the Software Cache Configuration dialog box, click the Remote Software Cache tab, select the remote cache and click Edit to delete the cache contents.
- In the Modify Remote Software Cache Information dialog box, click Delete Cache Contents.
- In the Confirmation window, click OK.
- In the Modify Remote Software Cache Information dialog box, click OK to close the dialog box.
- In the Software Cache Configuration dialog box, select the remote cache and click Delete.
- In the Confirmation dialog box, click OK.