Copy Software Options (Options)
Use this dialog box to determine whether you only want to copy the software to the CommServe cache, or copy the software and synchronize the remote cache locations configured in your CommCell environment.
- Select to perform only the copy operation. The remote cache locations will not be synchronized with the CommServe cache.
- Copy and Sync
- Select to perform the copy operation and to synchronize the remote cache locations with the CommServe cache. This option is selected by default.
- Select Remote Software Caches to synchronize:
- Select the remote cache locations that you want to synchronize with the CommServe cache.
- A remote cache is configured on a client computer. To select a remote cache, expand Client Computers and select the client where the remote cache is configured.
Click to open the Save As Script dialog, which allows you to save this operation and the selected options as a script file (in XML format). The script can later be executed from the Command Line Interface using qoperation execute command.
When you save an operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding XML parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as per need.