Alerts and Notifications - Editing an Alert Rule
Before You Begin
To see the Alert Rule button in the Alerts dialog box, users must have a security association that includes the Administrative Management permission at the CommServe level. For information on security associations, see Security Association Overview.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click the Home tab, and then click Alert.
- In the Alerts dialog box, click Alert Rule.
- In the Alert Rules dialog box, select the custom alert rule, and then click Edit.
- Click through the pages of the Edit Alert Rule wizard and make changes as required.
- Click Finish to save the changes.